Friday, October 24, 2008

My English Process

I have been studying English during nine months at Cal State Fullerton. In my first semester, it was difficult for me to write a single paragraph, but now I'm writing essays. In this semester, I have advanced more in my composition class. The composition class has been one of the most important subjects in which I have improve my English skill. I feel more comfortable, and confident writing in English than never before.
It has been a progressive process in which I have noticed a improvement in my writing work. The instructor has given me the necessaries tools in order to correct my writing process. Also, I think ALP it is good English program, but it is crucial the enthusiasm of each student which determines the ability to learn English. I have the enthusiasm, and brave to choose complicate topics such as foreclosure houses in the U.S because this is the best way to have an advance in English writing.
I know that the ability to write is not easy even for native English speakers. Therefore, it is very important to keep writing, and to keep learning. I will put all my energy and time at school because there is not other way to learn and improve my English. Even more the school is the only way to progress and reach my goals. The work it is not easy, but Little by Little I'll improve my English writing.

No comments: